28 entrepreneurs were selected from a pool of more than 130 nominees!
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., September 30, 2015 — The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at Cal State San Bernardino announced the finalists for this year's Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program.
The finalists for the event will compete for the Spirit of the Entrepreneur award in nine (9) different categories at the 13th annual awards black-tie gala on November 10 at the Riverside Convention Center. Winners will be announced at the event.
The 2015 Inland Empire entrepreneurial finalists include:Consulting Entrepreneur
- Mary Barnett, Another Brilliant Idea, Inc. - Corona
- Patti Drinville, The PLD Group Inc. - Thousand Palms
- Virgal Woolfolk, VW & Associates, Inc. - dba VIRTEK Company - Menifee
- Kathy Griset, Cibaria International, Inc. - Riverside
- David J. Greiner, Greiner Buick GMC - Victorville
- Mr. David Hsu & Ms. Ching Liu, SolarMax Technology, Inc. - Riverside
- Antonio Myrell, Premier Medical Transportation, Inc. - Colton
- Wesley L. Golay , Redlands Prosthetic & Orthotic Group, Inc. - Redlands
- Bud Luppino, Bud's Tire Pros - Riverside
- Mark Peabody and Larry Peabody, Peabody Engineering & Supply, Inc. - Corona
- Angela Weymar & Tony Di Guglielmo, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, LLC - Riverside
- Jeff Van Dam, That Solar Guy - Murrieta
- David Bertolini, HotelRSV - Murrieta
- Shahriar "Nick" Niakan, Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. - Corona
- Eddie Rowland, Nexbelt LLC - Rancho Cucamonga
- Jack Fovell, Southwest Sign Co. - Corona
- Dave Grimes, Edge Plastics Inc. / ODI Grips - Riverside
- Taylor Hale, Crown Paper Converting, Inc. - Ontario
- Manuel Acosta, Pepe's Towing Service - Moreno Valley
- Cory Chalmers, Crime Scene Steri-Clean, LLC - Rancho Cucamonga
- Daniel Hallisey, Artic Mechanical, Inc. - Rancho Cucamonga
- Don Gilmartin & Kurt Szalonek, APRIS Fire & Water Restoration - Corona
- Nathan Greenberg, Arkside Marketing, Inc. - Riverside
- Gene Sherman, Vocademy - The Makerspace - Riverside
- Jed Davis, HomeStrong USA - Rancho Cucamonga
- Karen DiCarlo, Santa Claus, Inc. of Greater San Bernardino - San Bernardino
- Dr. Temetry A. Lindsey, Inland Behavioral and Health Services, Inc. - San Bernardino
- Damien O'Farrell, Path of Life Ministries - Riverside
Tickets for the Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program are available HERE. The gala event includes a cocktail reception, dinner, entertainment and awards. For more information call (909) 537-3708 or email Mike Stull.